Egyptian Organic Black Seed Oil 50ml cold pressed
best quality, 100% unadulterated
Food, internally and externally applicable
Recommended dose: 1-2x daily 15 drops
10 More Health Benefits of Black Seed
- 1. High blood pressure - Published in the journal Fundamentals of Clinical Pharmacology, researchers found extract from black seed to cause a significant decrease in LDL cholesterol and blood pressure, offering a natural treatment for mild forms of hypertension.
- 2. Asthma - Multiple studies, including this one published in the journal Phytomedicine, has found Nigella sativa to possess anti-asthmatic effects. One even found it superior to conventional drug treatment.
- 3. Sore throat - Research indicates that Black seed is an effective treatment for acute tonsillopharyngitis with tonsil or throat tissue inflammation. Basically, it can relieve viral sore throats.
- 4. Radiation Damage Control - The active compound thymoquinone has been found to protect brain tissue from radiation-induced damage. Researchers say the substance is able to “clearly protect brain tissue from radiation-induced nitrosative stress.”
- 5. Morphine Addiction and Toxicity Prevention - A study published in Ancient Science of Life found Nigella sativa to reduce the indications of morphine intoxication, tolerance, and addiction. Could this seed be the answer to opiate dependence?
- 6. Protection Against Chemical Weapons - Researchers from Mashhad University of Medical Sciences in Iran found a tincture of Black seed able to reduce the symptoms of chemical weapons exposure including wheezing, respiratory symptoms, and even the need for drug treatment.
- 7. Post-Surgical Scar Prevention - Tested on areas of post-operative trauma, Nigella sativa was found to protect peritoneal surfaces from scarring or adhesion formation.
- 8. Psoriasis - Applied topically to psoriasis inflammation, black seed was able to increase epidermal thickness and soothe eruptions.
- 9. Parkinson’s Disease - An extract of thymoquinone, from black seed, was shown to protect neurons from toxicity associated with Parkinson’s disease and dementia in a study published in Neuroscience Letters.
- 10. Cervical Cancer - In a cervical cancer cell line, extracts of thymoquinone were able to trigger apoptosis or cell death, slow cancer progression, and stop the spread of the cancer.
Nigella sativa, black seed, black cumin, or black coriander – whatever you choose to call it – is not a meager spice. This powerful healing agent has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.