The prayer mat is currently out of stock. On request it can be delivered within 14 days.
My Salah Mat is an interactive prayer mat designed to teach prayer to children in a fun way. The prayer mat has several touch fields that generate different tones when pressed, such as Koran suras, supplications, the prayer call, information about prayer times and wudu and much more. It also shows the children what positions to take in prayer and what to say. Through the body part sensors, My Salah Mat recognizes which position the child has just taken and guides it accordingly through prayer.
Included in the scope of delivery are instructions, a guide for parents and a puzzle for the little ones on the subject of prayer, all in English.
The prayer mat is recommended from 3 years upwards.
- Touch and Play: 30 sensitive touch fields that generate tones when confirmed
- 11 languages: German, English, French, Arabic, Urdu, Malay, Turkish, Indonesian, Bengali, Russian and Spanish
- Learn about: Wudhu, Athan, suras and supplications, prayer times, prayer positions and much more
- Stand on My Salah Mat and it will automatically play 2, 3 or 4 rakahs, depending on the prayer
The children learn:
- The different prayer times
- The different prayer positions
- Was one to say these other same prayer positions
- Wherever the right, hands, knees and head had to go
Suitable for children from 3 years
3-4 years: Entertain your child and make prayer something simple, interesting and fun.
4-6 years: Use My Salah Mat regularly and praise your child for practicing prayer
7-9 years: This is the age at which it is recommended to seriously teach prayer to the child
10+ years: Children should be able to use My Salah Mat with little instruction and it is important to teach them the importance and reward of prayer