Rose water can bring benefits to all skin types, it can help sooth and cool sensitive and irritated skin, balance and cleanse oily skin, rejuvenate, soften and tone mature skin, revitalize and add beautiful glow to the normal skin. Rose water is filled with anti-oxidants and various vitamins, therefore, it can help prevent the signs of ageing and nourish the skin.
Rose water also has natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
1) Use rose water to prevent or reduce eye puffiness.
Just place a bottle of rose water into the fridge for half an hour and then, apply some of it on a cotton pad and gently place it on your eyes. It will help sooth the tender skin around your eyes and prevent or reduce eye puffiness.
2) Freshen your face throughout the day by spraying rose water mist on your skin.
Especially, in the summer time, rose water can become your faithful friend and helper, caring for your skin like nothing else; just spray rose water mist on your face (or you can also apply it using a cotton pad), it will instantly freshen your skin, naturally hydrate and nourish it, adding wonderful radiance and glow. I, personally, love keeping a bottle of rose water in my fridge in the summer and spray my face with it multiple times throughout the day.
3) Add 2 cups of rose water into your bath for divine and unforgettable experience. Rose water will soften and add freshness to your skin, it also will leave amazing scent of fresh rose on your body. Isn’t it a perfect treat for our beauty?!
4) Use rose water to soften dry skin.
Ladies with dry skin can experience amazing benefits of rose water. When you apply rose water on your skin – you can notice soothing and softening effect of it straight away.
5) Rose water can also work as a natural makeup remover. Just apply rose water on a cotton pad and gently remove your makeup with it, gently massaging your face. To create even more effective makeup remover – dampen the cotton pad with rose water and apply a little bit of liquid coconut oil on top of it, mixing rose water and coconut oil – this natural skin care product for removing makeup is one of my favorites! It efficiently removes makeup not only from your face, but also, can be used on the gentle skin around the eyes. Never rub harshly nor stretch your skin while removing makeup, because we want to keep our skin young and beautiful for a very long time, right?!
6) You can also use rose water as your perfect natural setting spray. Yes, rose water can be applied (sparingly) over the makeup as a setting product, providing beautiful, healthy glow and amazing dewy finish.
7) Use rose water as a skin toner.
Regular use of rose water as a toner can help prevent wrinkles (slowing down aging process), tighten pores and add a wonderful glow to the skin.
8) You can use rose water as an after-shave, to prevent irritation and sooth the skin. Not only it can help make your freshly shaved legs feel softer, but also, rose water will leave its amazingly wonderful scent on your skin!
I can’t help but mention that you can use rose water as an ingredient of aromatherapy. Researches have shown that aromatherapy can have tremendous positive effect in helping fight stress, contribute to more sound sleep and even can help us be more positive!